- In the Yordex interface, go to the ["Spend"] menu
- Click on ["+ New Spend"]
- Select "Virtual card" if you want to generate a virtual Yordex card or "Purchase order" if you will be paying with other means, not a Yordex card.
- "One-Off" you will only use this virtual Yordex card for a single payment
- "Subscription" you will use this virtual Yordex card for a subscription. See this article for more details about subscriptions
Complete the form and approve the order
- Complete the rest of the form. Details about each field can be found here.
- When you're ready, click on ["Submit order"]. You can also "Save as a Draft" to complete it later
- Once you've approved your order, you may have to wait for an approval from someone else in your company
Make the payment
- You should receive an email notification once your order has been approved
- In the email, click ["Get Card Details"]
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Yordex interface, open the order and click on ["View details"]
- Card details will be displayed. You can now use this card to pay online
You are done for now.