Once you have exported non-Yordex card orders or invoices to your accounting system they then need to be marked as synced in Yordex to prevent them being exported again.
This can be done a number of ways.
- From the order itself click ‘Mark as synced’ on the payment that was exported.
- From the Tasks page select all the payments that you want to be marked as synced.
- By reimporting the file export file that was used to import to your accounting system.
To reimport a file:
Once you have exported the payments from Yordex and imported them to your accounting system the same file can be reimported to Yordex.
- From the Purchases page click [“More” > “Import Paid Orders”]
- Next upload the file that was imported to your accounting system (ensuring the eventId and Id column are included)
- Select either “Mark as synced” or "Mark as paid and synced”
Please note, only approved orders will be processed and only events with status Payment Due/Overdue will be marked as synced and paid. Completed events will be marked as synced only as they have previously been marked as paid.