To import transactions from Yordex to your accounting system they first have to be exported from Yordex.
To export from Yordex:
- First, decide which type of transactions you would like to export, either Expenses or Purchases
- In the Yordex interface, go to ["Purchases" or "Expenses"]
- Click on ["My Expenses/Purchases" ] and select ["All Expenses/Purchases" ]
- Then select ["More" > "Export"]
- Select if you want to include synced transactions, these are ones that have been imported before
- Select the date range and select the format then click "OK"
- An export file will then be emailed to you
- Please contact us if the formats available are incorrect or if they need to be updated.