PDF Receipts can now be automatically matched to expenses as explained here.
The telephone assistant now also returns card top ups.
The statement page can now be filtered by transaction type.
All dates on the purchases page can now be chosen from a pop-out calendar to make editing dates easier.
Selected fields can now be unselected from optional drop-downs.
- The order of the currency dropdown can now be configured, contact us if you need to change the order.
- New users can be created in bulk as outlined here.
- Purchases/Expenses can now be exported by either the creation or invoice date along with receipt date.
- The card delivery address can now be updated when ordering a card.
- Payments for approval are only shown on the Tasks page if they have an invoice. Contact us if you would like to know more.
- Expenses can now be approved from the mobile app by following these steps.
- Cost allocations can now be set per supplier, contact us if you need this setup.
- After approving an order the user is now always redirected to the previous page.
- All pages are now visible in the receipt preview.
- Pages added to the statement report page to increase performance.
- The supplier name is now clickable for Purchases.
- Users are warned of a potential top up delay following card top ups.
Users can be made sub-admins to be able to top up and manage a subset of your cards, contact us if you need this.
Attachments can be added to expenses to accommodate two receipts, contact us if you need this.
- The account code field now accepts letters.
- Updates and fixes to the mobile app, which can be downloaded here.
- There is a warning before creating admin users.
- A view-only role can be assigned to users who only need to view or export spend, contact us if you need this.
- New shipping addresses are auto-populated.
- Shipping addresses can now be edited.
- The expenses page shows 'All Expenses' as default.
- Purchases can now be auto-created based on the supplier. This means purchases can be automatically created for certain supplier invoices whilst others can be matched to existing orders. To set this select the 'Auto-Create Purchases' field as outlined here.
- Purchases/Expenses imported by file to your accounting system can now be reimported to keep track of what has been synced. Read more here.
- The statement report export can now also include card top ups if needed.
- Payment events on purchases can now be edited, even after they have been confirmed.
- The Purchases overview page can now be configured to contain the columns you need, contact us to set this up.
- Auto-matching improvements
- New auto-matching setting that adds invoices to orders regardless of how many invoices it already has, saving time by reducing manual matching. Contact us if you'd like to set this up.
- Recurring orders can now be raised by entering the subscription length or the end date.
- One-off orders can either be partially received by amount or quantity.
- Non-Yordex card expenses can be closed from the expense itself.
- Cards can be topped up in bulk using an import file, see this article for more detail.
- VAT can be entered as a percentage or amount.
- Any filters can be added to an accounting export format. Contact us if you'd like to set this up.
- Expense reports can be filtered by date.
- Invoices are auto-matched based on part of the PO number, improving matching.
- Yordex can generate a unique ID for new suppliers so they can then be imported to your accounting system. Contact us if you'd like to set this up.
- A minimum balance can be set on a card, notifying the cardholder that their balance is low and to request a top up. This article outlines how to set a minimum balance.
- Yordex can now connect to more than one Xero account. Contact us if you'd like to set this up.
- Auto top-ups can now be set daily, weekly or monthly.
- Cards can also be set to auto top-up to a certain amount (ie. to £100 from £50) or by a certain amount (ie. by £100 from £50 to £150). The default option is to top up to a certain amount, contact us if you'd like to switch.
- All email notifications can now be turned off or on for each user. Contact us if you'd like any changes to your notification settings.
- All custom reports, either expense reports or spend reports, can now be exported in PDF format. Let us know if you'd like this setup and if you'd like the report in a specific template.
- Quantity can now be entered with up to three decimal places and VAT up to two.
- New fields and flexibility for export formats, contact us to discuss the format you need.
- Receipts can be made mandatory for mileage claims, contact us to set this up.
- The order description can now be set as mandatory, contact us to set this up.
- The Reports tab is now a dropdown, making it easier to find the right page.
- Yordex PO numbers now no longer contain an O, reducing typos in supplier invoices.
- There is now a secondary check preventing invoices being uploaded without an invoice number, contact us if you'd like this.
- Recurring events can now be confirmed from the Tasks page.
- The Invoices tab on the Tasks page is now called 'Missing Invoices'.
- Users can be given a 'View-only' role if they only need access for exporting and reporting, contact us to get this setup.
- All expenses or purchases can now be viewed with the new 'Any status' filter.
- Payments can be synced with Xero from the 'Accounting' section of theTasks page.
- Certain cost allocations can be hidden from users if they do not need them.
- The submitter is now shown on the Expenses and Purchases pages.
- A secondary check can be implemented to ensure all invoices have an invoice number. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- The Tasks tab now has an icon indicating how many tasks are pending.
- Admin users can now submit expenses on behalf of any user.
- POs can now be auto-created from unmatched invoices as well as manually created.
- Explainer text has been added to clarify the difference between attachments and invoices.
- Do not allow an invoice to be matched to an event which already has one.
- We can now export line items in order to sync with accounting systems by file.
- Any page can be set as the homepage. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Cards can now also be auto-topped up on a set frequency, daily, weekly or monthly. Please let us know if you'd like the top-up amount to be changed from a set target (e.g. top-up to £20) to an amount (e.g. top-up by £20).
- Users are now reminded under Tasks to upload invoices.
- The suppliers page can now be hidden if it's not needed. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Order-type is now blank by default on new purchases, reducing errors.
- Expenses paid on a Yordex card now indicate which card was used.
- Comments can now be sent to a specific user by typing @ followed by their name.
- Recurring purchases can be set to recur annually or quarterly as well as monthly.
- Users can update their own details and phone number in settings, under 'Account'.
- Approval rules can be based on cost allocations.
- All expenses can be quickly viewed by selecting 'My Expenses' then 'All Expenses'.
- Purchases now have warnings if an invoice was matched to it automatically.
- When uploading invoices from a new purchase the invoice number and date are now captured.
- Line item discounts can now include up to two decimal places.
- Card top-ups are now visible on the individual card statement.
- A PDF version of a purchase order can be generated and attached to the order itself. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Expenses and Purchases can now have different lists of cost allocations. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Invoices are now auto-matched on the Yordex PO number for greater accuracy. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- A shipping address can be assigned to a PO, please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Mobile numbers are now required to order cards as per new regulations introducing 3D secure.
- New recurring purchases now have a simplified process, requiring only the end date and monthly price to be created.
- Exporting purchases or expenses now produces a file in an updated format, please contact us if you'd like to set up a specific format.
- Yordex expenses are now synced with Xero with a reference showing its from Yordex. Please contact us if you'd like to set up a specific reference.
- Payments and expenses can now be marked as sync with your accounting system to keep track of what has been exported or not.
- 'Filter by' button is now shown always.
- Purchases' and 'Invoices' on Tasks page are hidden if the Purchases page is hidden.
- New Expense button is hidden if not needed.
- Other Purchase' option under '+New Purchase' button is hidden if not needed.
- Card Purchase' is now called Virtual Card Purchase for clarity.
- All cost allocations a Purchase is assigned to is now visible under Order Details.
- Auto-match invoices on 'Customer Reference' or 'PO Number' against the Yordex PO number.
- Don't remind the user to upload invoice if invoices are not mandatory.
- Store invoice number for matched invoices.
- All cost allocations now included for order exports
- The Purchases page can now be hidden for some or all users to make it clearer where to go. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- Statuses have been renamed to for greater clarity.
- Spend reports can now be exported.
- Fixes to allow cost allocations to be left blank if they are optional.
- Upload invoice on Yordex Card POs is now restricted to after the payment is made to avoid errors.
- Order description and comments can now have character limit restricted. Please contact us if you'd like to set this up.
- You can now have the Expenses page as your landing page (instead of the Purchases page). Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- The cards page now shows for which merchant each virtual card was generated.
- The card statement now also contains the settlement date, for greater clarity.
- In line with HMRC rules, mileage claims are now automatically submitted at 25ppm after the first 10,000 miles.
- To avoid duplicate suppliers, creating suppliers can be restricted to only the Suppliers tab. Please contact us if you'd like to enable this.
- For expenses and mulit-use virtual cards that are not tied to a purchase, user can now upload the receipt immediately without having to wait for the transaction to be settled.
- Real-time receipt scanning, if they're not right you can edit the expense before submitting.
- Export card statement as a PDF as well as upgrades to the export.
- Accounting ID - users and suppliers in Yordex can be exported with their ID from your accounting software. This already happens automatically with our Xero connection and now also with our field-based integrations.
- New invoice approval rules, we've added greater flexibility to who can approve invoices and confirm goods/services have been received - contact us to learn more and discuss your requirements.
- Upgrades to the Tasks page - more detail is displayed to approves on the Tasks page, speeding up approvals.
- Mileage claim fixes - mileage can only be in whole numbers, preventing rounding issues and expense claims having 3 decimal places.
- Invoices uploading - invoice number can now be mandatory and the invoice date is set to blank, preventing the user from selecting the wrong date accidentally.
- In February, emails were consolidated into one daily 'Outstanding Actions' email. This can now be turned off if you want to receive no emails. Contact us to set this up.
- Expense comments can now be set as mandatory or not as required, contact us to set this up.
- Pending transactions are now visible on the Card Statement as of 24th Feb 2020.
- Admins can generate a virtual card that is not linked to a purchase.
- The amount at which receipts become mandatory can now be set per user on the 'User Management' page.
- Pending transactions are now visible on the Card Statement. -TBD
- The CSV export produced by clicking 'More' > 'Export Transactions' can now be configured into any format, please contact us to setup your desired format.
- Cost allocations for Purchases and Expenses can be pre-populated per user on the 'User Management' page.
- Filters are remembered when navigating tables.
- Whether users higher in the approval chain can skip those below is now optional, contact us to set this up.
- Email notifications have been consolidated into an 'Outstanding Actions' email.
- Sage50c customers can export all transactions in the Sage format.
- Write off the remaining balance on a virtual card.
- Adding your cost allocations from Xero.
- Syncing individual transactions with Xero.
- The Tasks Page
- Sync an individual order with Xero.
- Mark an individual non-Yordex card expense as paid.
- Expense form is now customisable. Let us know what extra fields you need.
- ‘Orders’ renamed to ‘Purchases'.
- New Yordex Card Purchases are now separate from Other Purchases to make the distinction clearer.
- The Cards page is now accessible via a tab on the main menu.
- A new expense reimbursement process has been created, making it easier to process non-Yordex card expenses.
- Users higher up the approval chain can now approve purchases and expenses, even if those before them have not approved.
- Tracking categories are now synced with Xero.
- Tasks page BETA released to display all tasks the user has to perform.
- Spend Reports BETA to track all spend per user.
- Xero syncing options - choice between auto-reconciled Yordex card payments or manually reconciled.
- The ability for finance users to edit cost allocations of approved spend.