Yordex Release Notes
- In February, emails were consolidated into one daily 'Outstanding Actions' email. This can now be turned off if you want to receive no emails. Contact us to set this up.
- Expense comments can now be set as mandatory or not as required, contact us to set this up.
- The amount at which receipts become mandatory can now be set per user on the 'User Management' page.
- Pending transactions are now visible on the Card Statement. -TBD
- The CSV export produced by clicking 'More' > 'Export Transactions' can now be configured into any format, please contact us to setup your desired format.
- Cost allocations for Purchases and Expenses can be pre-populated per user on the 'User Management' page.
- Filters are remembered when navigating tables.
- Whether users higher in the approval chain can skip those below is now optional, contact us to set this up.
- Email notifications have been consolidated into an 'Outstanding Actions' email.
- Sage50c customers can export all transactions in the Sage format.
- ‘Orders’ renamed to ‘Purchases'.
- New Yordex Card Purchases are now separate from Other Purchases to make the distinction clearer.
- The Cards page is now accessible via a tab on the main menu.
- A new expense reimbursement process has been created, making it easier to process non-Yordex card expenses.
- Users higher up the approval chain can now approve purchases and expenses, even if those before them have not approved.
- Tracking categories are now synced with Xero.
- Tasks page BETA released to display all tasks the user has to perform.
- Spend Reports BETA to track all spend per user.
- The ability for finance users to edit cost allocations of approved spend.