Xero users can sync their Cost Allocations with Yordex and select which accounts they want to use in Yordex. To do so, you will have to ensure your Yordex is connected with Xero as outlined in this article.
To add a new cost allocation from Xero
- In the Yordex interface, go to ["Settings" > "Cost allocations"]
- Click on the orange ["+ New Cost Allocation"] button
- Next, select which account codes/GL codes/nominal codes you'd like to sync from the drop-down. (If you select multiple accounts, they will be created as separate cost allocations but will share the same currency and budget owner.)
- Select the currency
- Select the budget owner. If your approval rules use budget owners, the budget owner is the person who should approve any spend that is allocated to this cost allocation.
- Click ["Save cost allocation"]
If you would like to add multiple cost allocation levels, (e.g. department, project, customer, team etc) please contact us to set that up.