To get the most out of Yordex, the system requires users to perform certain tasks, such as approving expenses or matching invoices to purchases.
The tasks page helps keep track of these. From the tasks page the user can:
- Approve a Purchase, either by completing it and submitting it or by approving a purchase submitted by another user.
- Confirm an event, each purchase has a number of events, such as 'Goods Received', these can be confirmed from the tasks page.
- Approve an expense submitted by another user.
- Submit an expense by adding the receipt and cost allocations.
- Match unmatched invoices. Invoices sent to your invoice inbox (email@example.com) will be auto-matched with your purchases. If the system cannot match them they will appear under tasks. To match them click on the invoice and follow the steps outlined here under 'Process the Invoice'.