For virtual as well as physical cards, it is possible to reduce the balance or clear the balance entirely. The reduced balance will be added back to the master balance and can then be moved to a new card.
To remove funds from a card:
- In the Yordex interface, go to ["Cards"]
- Find the card you want to top down and click on it
- Click ["Top Up Card"]
- Ensure the "Auto top up" tick box is not ticked
- Enter a negative amount to top down the card by (e.g. if you'd like to reduce the card balance with £50, enter "-50")
- Click ["OK"]
- You can now top up the second card as normal.