Set up the Yordex bank account in Sage (when using Yordex Cards)
If you are using Yordex cards, you will need to set up a new bank account in Sage.
Yordex offers prepaid Mastercard cards. To top up those cards, Yordex comes with a bank account set up in your name. This Yordex bank account should be set up in Sage, ideally before you connect for the first time. You can do it later too by disconnecting from Sage and connecting back again.
Exporting to Sage
To export from Yordex
- First, decide which type of transactions you would like to export, either Expenses or Purchases
- In the Yordex interface, go to ["Purchases" or "Expenses"]
- Click on ["My Expenses/Purchases" ] and select ["All Expenses/Purchases" ]
- Then select ["More" > "Export"]
- Select if you want to include synced transactions, these are ones that have been imported before
- Select the date range and select the format then click "OK"
- An export file will then be emailed to you
- Please contact us if the formats available are incorrect or if they need to be updated.