In the Yordex interface
- Go to ["Cards"]
- Click the ["Top Up"] button right underneath the Master Balance
- You will now see the sort code and account number of the Yordex bank account
- Go to ["Accounting" > "Bank Accounts"]
- Click ["Add Bank Account"]
- As the bank's name, type "Yordex" and select "Add it anyway"
- Choose any Account Name
- As account type, choose "Other"
- Fill in the sort code and account number from the Yordex interface
- Select "GBP" as the currency
- Click ["Save"]
In order for you to map your Yordex bank account to Xero you will have to disconnect from Xero and then reconnect for the bank account to appear in Yordex.