Yordex offers prepaid Mastercard cards. To top up those cards, Yordex comes with a bank account set up in your name. This Yordex bank account should be set up in Xero, ideally before you connect for the first time. If you do it later, you will have to disconnect from Xero and connect it back again. Once created, you'll have to indicate which Xero bank account should be used for the Yordex Card Transactions.
To set up the Yordex bank account
In the Yordex interface
- Go to ["Cards"]
- Click the ["Top Up"] button right underneath the Master Balance
- You will now see the sort code and account number of the Yordex bank account
- Go to ["Accounting" > "Bank Accounts"]
- Click ["Add Bank Account"]
- As the bank's name, type "Yordex" and select "Add it anyway"
- Choose any Account Name
- As account type, choose "Other"
- Fill in the sort code and account number from the Yordex interface
- Select "GBP" as the currency
- Click ["Save"]
Indicate which Xero bank account to be used for Yordex card transactions
- In the Yordex interface, go to ['Settings'] and click on ['Services']
- Select the Xero bank account to be used for Yordex card transactions from the drop-down