For other invoices, you can immediately approve the invoice when you approve the purchase. See this article to find out how to approve a purchase.
Approving an invoice that is correct
Find the invoice to be approved
- You should receive an email notification that an invoice is waiting for your confirmation
- In the email, click ["Confirm Invoice approved"] which will take you to the purchase
- Scroll down the page and click ["Confirm Invoice approved"]
If you did not receive the email, you can also go to the Yordex interface and find and open the purchase.
Partially paying an invoice
If you want to make a partial payment now and pay the rest later:
- Scroll down to the invoice and click ["Partially Receive"]
- In the modal that appears you can indicate how much you received
Correcting the invoice
If the purchase is different from the invoice and the purchase is correct:
- Contact your supplier for a new invoice. You can delete the incorrect invoice and provide the new invoice as before
Correcting the purchase
If the purchase is different from the invoice and the invoice is correct:
- Click on the purchase order you want to correct
- Select ["More ..."] and then ["Edit Order"].
- You can now adjust the purchase to what you have received and approve the purchase again
- Other people in your company may also have to approve again.