- In the Yordex interface, go to the ["Purchases"] menu
- Click on ["+ New Purchase"]
- Select "Card Purchase" if you want to generate a virtual Yordex card or "Other Purchase" if you will be paying with other means, not a Yordex card.
- "One-Off" you will only use this virtual Yordex card for a single payment
- "Subscription" you will use this virtual Yordex card for a subscription. See this article for more details about subscriptions
Complete the form and approve the order
- Complete the rest of the form. Details about each field can be found here.
- When you're ready, click on ["Submit order"]. You can also "Save as a Draft" to complete it later
- Once you've approved your order, you may have to wait for an approval from someone else in your company
Make the payment
- You should receive an email notification once your order has been approved
- In the email, click ["Get Card Details"]. Alternatively, you can also go to the Yordex interface, find the order and click on it
- Click on ["Get card"]
- Card details will be displayed. You can now use this card to pay online
One-Time UseEvery Virtual Card is created for only one order. The card will be cancelled as soon as that order is complete. You should therefore only use this card for the order it was approved for
You are done for now.