To request a virtual card for a subscription (recurring payment):
- In the Yordex interface, go to the ["Orders"] menu
- Click on ["+ New Order"]
- In the ["Order Type"] drop-down select "Subscription on Card"
- "Subscription on Card" you will use this card for a subscription
- "One-Off Card Payment" you will only use this card for a single payment. See this article for more details about virtual cards for a single payment
Complete the form
- Complete the rest of the form. Details about each field can be found in this article.
- If you need to edit the order amount to ensure the card has enough money for the subscription, click on the order select ["More"], click ["Edit Order"] then click ["Edit Order"] again at the bottom of the page.
- When you're ready, click on ["Submit order"]. You can also "Save as a Draft" to complete it later
Once you've submitted your order, you may have to wait for an approval from someone else in your company
Make the payment
Go back to the order
- If you had to wait for an approval from someone else in your company, you will receive an email notification once your order has been fully approved. In the email, click ["Get Card Details"]
- If you can approve the order yourself, card details will immediately be visible after you have approved the order
Entering the card details
- Click on ["Get card"]
- Card details will be displayed. You can now use this card to pay online for your subscription
- If possible, we recommend you provide Yordex as your billing email address. That will save you uploading them yourself. To find the email address to have it sent to, click ["Emails"] in the top menu and use the email address that is listed under "Email us your invoice"
If possible, we recommend you provide Yordex as your billing email address. That will save you uploading them yourself.
To find the Yordex billing email address
- In the Yordex interface, click ["Emails"] in the top right of the page
- Use the email address that is listed under "Email us your invoice"
One-Subscription UseEvery Virtual Card is created for only one subscription. You should only use this card for the subscription it was approved for
You are done for now.
Once the invoices start coming in you will have to approve them. See this article how to do that.