To make it easier to upload invoices, we have set up a unique email inbox for each customer to which you can email your invoices. We will then OCR scan them and automatically upload them to Yordex.
Note however that your invoices will be processed faster if you upload them manually. See this article how to do that.
Invoices for pre-approved purchases
- Reply to one of the emails we will send you about that purchase and attach the invoice.
If no purchase was pre-approved for this invoice, you can find the email address to which you can email your invoices in the top menu:
- In the Yordex interface, click on the ["Email"] button
- The email address is the first one, listed under "Email us your invoice". You can copy it by clicking the icon.
- Attach a copy of the invoice in either Word or PDF format and email it to the address listed.
Processing the invoice
Once emailed, we will OCR scan the invoice and attempt to match the invoice with a pre-existing virtual card, subscription or PO. "OCR" stands for "Optical Character Recognition". It means we will automatically read the contents of the invoice and upload it to the system, this can take upto one working day.
Only if matching fails will you need to process the invoice yourself:
- If we could not match the invoice, you will receive a "You have new invoices" email
- Click on the ["Process invoices"] link in the email
- Click on the invoice you want to process
- If there was a pre-existing order, you can still match it yourself by clicking the ["Match"] button in the table below the invoice (you may have to adjust the search term to find that order)
- If there was no pre-existing order, you can create a new order by clicking the ["No Matches Found? Create New Order"] button
Sometimes you will still need to confirm that the invoice is correct and the goods or services were delivered as ordered. How to do that is described in this article.